skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The kids and I just returned from Utah for 2 whole weeks. We took almost 250 pictures, saw most of our family and cousins, went to the Dinosaur musuem at Thanksgiving Point, went rafting at Payson Lakes, saw several temples, ate outside everyday, the kids (and sometimes me) slept in a tent the entire time, played at the bottom of Bridal Veil Falls, swam in a pool, ate multiple watermelons and popsicles, Hannah and I went and watched Nana in a live broadcast of Music and the Spoken Word, went to Casa Bonita (in Denver), visited the Monte L. Bean Museum, used two bottles of sunscreen, went through nearly 500 styrofoam plates (sorry environment) watched the 2nd best Firework show in the country (Stadium of Fire), and I got to see 5 friends from high school!!!
3 comments:
Cori-- It was so fun to see you and your cute kids. I miss you already. Hopefully it's not too long before I see you again. I love you. -Savannah
I am verry happy to see that you are going to start blogging! Even if you only post one picture of your kids a year....that will be way more than i ever see! Maybe I'll even get to learn all your kids names! That would be awesome. You should post a seperate one for each child, what they like, and a picture so we can all know more about your fabulous family. love you!
I am glad to see you have ventured in to blogging too! How else am I going to keep up with your kids? Good luck with posting!
Post a Comment